image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

So the DECA year is back!

So my partner and I am holding focus groups about certain designs to improve the EcoFactor website (a smart thermostat company). However, this is just for our Operations Research plan, not for the actual website!


These two are supposed to use JavaScript (I was thinking a good framework to do justice and lighten the load) to actively engage the users. As the day progresses, the background images change color, which isn't much of a problem to do today. The tricky part would be integrating the algorithm for finding the savings by using EcoFactor. Because the company is in the green energy industry, there's a lot of potential for the design that can play off of it. To portray EcoFactor as community focused, modern, and playful, I decided a cute changing 2D vector background will do justice!

This next one is a lot more serious, but it still gives a good impression of the company. Pretty modern, and has a lot of self-explanatory design elements.

...and something in the middle?

We'll see what the focus group has to say!

I'm semi-proud of my work! c:

Share this:

CONVERSATION