image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

I Can't Explain

This DECA ICDC was honestly the craziest conference, yet! I feel so accomplished that I don't even know how to live in my skin. It feels odd to think I can walk around like a normal kid and still have received the awards that I have with my partner. I couldn't have done it without my bestie, my family and my lovely and supporting friends.

(I'm the dork with the thumbs up.) We won 1st internationally for Entrepreneurship Written, an event in which you propose a business plan. And our judge liked us so much, he gave us an award from Microsoft. Earning us two first places in one conference internationally. I honestly don't know what to say or what to think. Me and my partner will both each receive $500, an Xbox Kinect 360 and 2 games, along with, you know, the trophy and a certificate signed from Microsoft.
I seriously don't know what to say. I feel so grateful and blessed. And on top of that, I get to be with my family. I really love being here again.

Share this:

CONVERSATION