image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

Merry Christmas! <3


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I love you guys for supporting me, and watching my progress!
I hope you like this picture. <3
I was inspired by a picture Margaret posted of Shana on Facebook. Shana was holding a Christmas present and wearing a Santa's outfit.
In this picture, I made it that this girl was finally going to propose her emotions for someone. If you look to the right, you can see she is holding a love letter.

This image DEFINITELY has a color scheme!
Everything is in the warm colors and either red, orange, or pink. EXCEPT for the sharp, piercing turquoise. I used that to kind of complement her hair color, and the surroundings to make it more unique.

Share this:

CONVERSATION