image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

New Picture~!


I made this picture when my dad was leaving for India to see his mother who is severely ill.
Of course this meant my mom wouldn't be able to see him for a week or so and her entire life belongs to my dad. But she really wanted him to go so that he could see his mom.
I felt it was so heart-warming to see this, that I just had to show it/express it. So I felt that the line "Love Sometimes Means Having To Let Go..." Was PERFECT for this picture.
I also have some obsession over birds. I have about four parakeets. One of them had died last week on 11/8. R.I.P.
I wanted to show a bird in this picture, and I still wanted to go along the lines of letting something/someone go for the other person's benefit. So I thought I should do something like letting go of a bird you love for the bird's benefit.

Share this:

CONVERSATION