image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

Clay Figures!!!

Okay, I know, I know.
It's been a long time since I've posted and I'd like to apologize. >o<;;
School started, so it's kinda taking a while. So anyway, I've been making clay figures again and so here's a picture of what I've done so far! :)
As a sorry gift, please accept this new doll I've made! ^o^
I was trying to make this doll like a character named Ada from an anime called Pandora Hearts, except her eyes were green... but I thought pink might look better. XD
I'd also like to apologize that I haven't given you guys any major pictures today, but that's because I've been working REALLYYY hard on two pictures I haven't told ANYONE about. ;3


Share this:

CONVERSATION