image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

ANOTHER New Picture~!



Here's my newest picture~!
It's supposed to be me.. but it's a bit exaggerated. XD
My hair isn't that black (sadly... D': I wish.) and my skin tone is a bit darker, but not too dark.
I just thought I should change the colors a bit according to the picture. :P
My violin case is actually black, and doesn't have a cross sign either. ^^;;
But anyway, I thought I wanted to do something black, red, and white.
I also felt that playing cards really captured the emotion I was trying to draw in, so I put a "Queen of Hearts" theme.
Please download! :3
Tell me what you think!
You're comments are loved and cherished forever. ;]

Share this:

CONVERSATION