image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

Recognized by California Legislature Assembly!

Saturday morning, a couple of fellow SVDECA DAT officers and I met with Paul Fong, a member of the California Assembly, to talk about Career Technical Education and what DECA provides. We all had a lovely conversation with him about the role CTE and CTSOs have and how it helps today's high school students develop character and learn to contribute to the community. We agreed upon a lot, and to be honest, I feel very glad Paul Fong holds the Silicon Valley district CTSOs. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet him more often at our SVDECA conferences!



To top it all off, he awarded the SVDAT team with certificates of recognition by the California Legislature Assembly. Sounds pretty neat.

Share this:

CONVERSATION