image1 image2

HI, I'M HANA|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M A PROGRAMMER| DESIGNER | AND ENTREPRENEUR

8.4.09

((o(>w<)o)) This is my best picture so far!!! This took me about two days= around 7 hours.
Please download this image! It'll make me over joyed!
You know how I love making small toys, well now, I decided to make a picture on it!
I kinda wanted to make it cute, and dark.
I tried to make the girl seem innocent while the surroundings seem dark, but very normal to her.
The ribbon is pretty much the focal point that takes you to the face, and then down to the dress.
(I did that unintentionally ^^;;)
Now for another picture:
This picture was my first attempt to get better. I wanted to make a girl in a brown school girls' uniform. I couldn't really decide on a background... so I stuck with "X"s & hearts. Please leave a post! <3
Oh and if you're wondering what my class village is, it's village M. >w<


Share this:

CONVERSATION